- This event has passed.
Red Coyote Newbie Program- Spring 2019
January 15 @ 12:00 am - 1:00 am
NEWBIE RUNNING PROGRAM Spring 2019!
Always wanted to be a runner, but not sure how or where to start? Red Coyote has trained over 2,000 newbies to run their first 5K! We have the experience and the knowledge to help you reach your goals. From day one, you will be part of a running/walking community, our “Training Pack,” and you will form great friendships through your fitness journey while the motivational atmosphere will keep you engaged and focused on your goals.
This program is designed for people who have never run before or who have not run for a very long time, and want a structured introduction to help get in shape without getting injured along the way. We start with very gentle workouts combining walking and running, and give your body plenty of time to adapt to running over the 9 weeks of the program as we build to the goal of running a 5K/3.1 mile distance. There are no stopwatches or pressure of any kind, just positive support. The cost of this 9 week program is just:$99 if you sign up BEFORE midnight 12/7/18, OR $109 if you sign up 12/08/18 or later.
***WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE***
• 9-week group program building toward 5K/3.1 mile goal
• Three fully supported group workouts a week on Monday evening, Thursday evening & Saturday mornings
• Informational sessions on topics ranging from injury prevention to nutrition
• A Brooks Running Red Coyote Newbie Program running technical t-shirt
• Entry fee into Red Coyote’s Lucky Coyote 5K (Saturday, March 16th)
• Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
• NEWBIE INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS: Bring any questions and come learn more about program!!
• Monday, December 3rd, 7:15pm at Red Coyote OKC location
• Wednesday, January 2nd, 7:00pm at Red Coyote OKC location
• FIRST NEWBIE WORKOUT MONDAY, January 14th – 6:00PM at Red Coyote OKC locations
• Newbie Workouts will be held on Monday evenings at 6:00pm and Saturday mornings at 8:00am at Red Coyote Classen Curve location. Thursday workouts will be held at the Edmond location at 6:00pm